Taste the Difference
It's the time of year. What with holiday and seasonal arrangements, I didn't go to Waitrose this week. Sainsbury's is just so crap. It has:
- No quinces.
- No unwashed potatoes, just ludicrously priced pre-packaged ones.
- Plastic bags for fruit and veg that have been cut so that they're missing the seal at the bottom.
- A customer service desk that is always so busy you never register for the self-scanning service.
- Serial assault from multiple charities.
- Wine allegedly on special offer, but empty shelves.
- Checkout staff that never ask if you want money off your bill from the loyalty card points.