- Fiction - The Merchants of Light - A Novel of Venice, by Marta Maretich
- Non-Fiction - The Cucumber for Java Book, by Seb Rose, Matt Wynne, and Aslak Hellesøy
- Music - Prom 28 - The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Seven Studies on Themes of Paul Klee, and The Poem of Ecstasy
- Museums and Exhibitions - Escher at Dulwich Picture Gallery
- Food and Drink - Specjałny Regionalne in Warsaw, for both the food and the local honey beer
- Film and Theatre - Oppenheimer
Other highlights: (Fiction) Rancid Pansies, The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage, Doctor Who - The Drosten's Curse, The Moving Toyshop; (non-Fiction) Kanban - Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business, Wellington - A Journey Through My Family; (Music) Poulenc's Organ Concerto, the Sibelius cycle and En Saga, the Sherlock Holmes Prom, Carmina Burana, Thomas Tallis by The Sixteen; (Museums and Exhibitions) Ravilious at Dulwich, Gillray and others at the Ashmolean, Malbork Castle.
Interestingly, it's been a much better year for fiction than non-fiction. Also, due to work and its book sales, my transition to ebooks has completely stalled. A good year musically, but less so cinematically: I only went to the cinema twice, and the films were so different (Mr Turner, and The Force Awakens) it's impossible to compare them. Work-wise, I'm in a better place than I was a year ago; though I have my doubts about some changes in the air I have the feeling I will at least muddle through.